Transform yourself. Expand your leadership.
This workshop uses the Leadership Circle Profile framework as a basis for participants to consider their own leadership. The session will:
- Outline a leadership development framework to help you understand how you currently lead, become aware of blind spots, and discover your unique developmental edge that will empower you to scale your business
- Introduce you to a transformational model that captures effective leadership competencies, from an individual, team and organizational level
- Reveal to you that leading yourself is the most important skill in becoming an effective leader
Empower your team to develop, grow and become accountable.
This half-day session introduces participants to coaching: what it is, how it works, and why it creates an environment of support, collaboration, excellence and innovation. Our coaching workshop covers topics such as:
- The definition of coaching—what it is and what it is not
- Understanding the difference between mentoring, managing and coaching
- The three types of coaching—transactional, developmental, transformational
- The Case for Coaching—its impact on individuals, teams and organizations
- How to support your peers (coach-leader, peer coaching, book club)
- How to prepare a coaching development plan
Our learning session also includes an introduction to Coaching Out of the Box™: 5/5/5 Coaching Program, as well as a coaching demonstration.